Geoff Gill leads the Deloitte Australia Transfer Pricing team.
Geoff was nominated as a World's Leading Transfer Pricing Adviser in Euromoney’s 2013 guide and 2015 guide. Deloitte was recognised as Australian Transfer Pricing Group of the year in 2017 by the International Tax Review.
Skills and expertise
Geoff’s experience covers:
· Financial services - Transfer pricing advisor to a number of retail and investment banks, insurance companies, property trusts, fund management and brokerage companies
· Telecommunications Media and Technology – including setting global transfer pricing policies and ATO controversy
· Debt pricing - analyses for a wide variety of debt instruments, guarantee fees and determination of arm’s length debt levels.
Professional and academic qualifications
· Master of Philosophy in Economics, University of Oxford
· Bachelor of Economics (Honours), Trinity College, Dublin
· ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Finance
· Affiliate of Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
· Member of Tax Institute of Australia
Partner - Transfer Pricing
Direct: +61 2 9322 5358
Location: 225 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000